MIURA SELF CLEANING GRAVITY SUPER FILTER
Miura Self Cleaning Gravity Super Filter is an edible oil filter for removing the wax (also called dewaxing) from various edible oils such as Rice bran oil, Sunflower oil, Corn oil, Sesame oil, Cotton seed oil, Soya bean oil, and Olein. Our filter basically works on the principle of natural gravity pressure.
A Variants of Self Cleaning Miura Gravity Super Filter
B) Closed Product and Wax Drain System (Suitable for complete automation)
- MIURA's Gravity Super Filter is a Self-Cleaning Filter
- Energy saving and highly efficient automatic dewaxing filter.
- Compact in construction yet meets the required larger filtration area and needs less space for installation.
- Need not to be installed in the cold room for the dewaxing process.
- Wax removal after the filtration is possible in a short time without opening the filter.
- No spillage of oil around the filters and the area remains clean.
- Cooling of filter to the desired operating condition is achieved in less time so that the next cycle can be quickly started.
- Filtrate discharge outlets are attached to each leaf, therefore it is easy to detect a defective filter leaf.
- Maintenance is easy. No maintenance for 15 to 24 months until the filter cloth is replaced.
- Filter element can sustain more no. of cycles and need not be replaced frequently. (Existing working filters have not been opened for more than 18 months)
- Cleaning system for the filter element with Dewaxed hot oil circulation will enhance the life and performance.
- SUPER FILTER operations can be manned by a single person.
- Utility consumption is minimum. No power consumption.
- Filter aid need not be added to the oil.